How To Treat Back Pain
Back pain often occurs to anyone. In addition, back pain can strike at any time. When back pain suddenly approaches you, it’s not uncommon for sufferers to find it difficult to do activities. Yes, among the things that are felt are difficult to bend. Not just doing a lot of movement becomes uncomfortable, aka pain.
If you experience sudden back pain, you should not panic right away. Now you can handle it yourself. Yes, you can take not many simple first steps to treat your back pain. No need to take special drugs for stage pain, now you can do safer and healthier techniques to https://bit.ly/2P8EavY treat back pain.
Here are some ways to treat back pain yourself in a safe and effective location.
First Calm the Spine
The first step you can do when you feel back pain is to calm him down first. You can do movements like this:
1. Sit on the floor with your legs straight in front.
2. Roll a towel or blanket which is then placed under the knee.
3. Then place a pillow on the feet.
4. After that, bend your spine, and bend your body forward until the head touches the pillow.
5. Leave the position like this for about 5 minutes.
By doing this movement or pose, will help you release tension in the back muscles, spasms, and can reverse the harmony of the spine.
After that, you can stretch your muscles by doing the following movements:
1. Sit on the floor with your knees bent.
2. Balance your buttocks, then lift both legs and cross your left leg on the right leg.
3. Hold the left foot with the right hand and the right foot held with the left hand.
4. Bring the legs to your body as close as possible.
5. Hold this position for about 1-2 minutes, then return to the starting position and repeat on the other side.
By doing this style, at least you can stretch the tense muscles in the body and can minimize back pain. Usually the muscles become tense due to too little work that uses the back.
Stretch Psoas Muscle
1. Lie on your back with legs straight and arms placed on the side.
2. Place a pillow under the pelvis.
3. Let the lower back relax.
4. Leave this position for about 5 minutes.
This psoas muscle does not do a little work to help stabilize your spine. If this muscle element works too little and does not find enough rest, then you will feel back pain in the lower element.
Press on the back of the knee
1. Find the points in the middle element behind your knee.
2. Give a pretty strong push at these points with your thumb.
3. Take a deep breath, while continuing to reduce it for 2-3 minutes.
This will help relax your muscles and can soothe the pain under the hips and lower back caused by sciatica in the pelvis.
Soaking the feet with salt water
1. Take a bucket that contains hot water.
2. Add half the salt dish into the water and stir until evenly distributed.
3. Put your feet in the combined water.
4. Soak your feet for 5-7 minutes.
5. After that, rinse the feet with warm water and wrap the feet in a towel or blanket.
When salt dissolves in water, it breaks down into magnesium and sulfate. Magnesium is familiar for relaxing nerves and gouging tense muscles. So, when you soak your feet, your skin will absorb these materials which can help relieve back pain.https://bit.ly/2Kt32tn